Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      John Smith
      Participant

What are your thoughts on anabolic steroids? I want to visit a doctor to decide whether it’s a good idea for me, but I think I really need to use them

Sam Greys
      Participant

It’s great that you understand that it’s better to consult with a doctor beforehand, and in case he’ll say that you’re allowed to take steroids without any harmful effects on your health, you can consider using it. Personally, I’ve been using trenbolone enanthate, and I can leave a link for you to check out the product that helped me gain muscle mass pretty well.

NayyanBeffie
      Participant

I am not in favour of anabolic steroids because their misuse can lead to negative effects. Likewise, they become a reason for hair loss, infertility, cancer risk and much more. Similarly, anabolic steroids are included in C-category drugs so they are illegal to use, process and sell in many countries of the world.

On the other hand, if you still want anything for bodybuilding or gaining body mass then I would I vote for SARMs. They are comparatively less risky and legal to use. Hereof, you should consider MK-677 from here and it can confer you numerous benefits. Yes, this SARM product has the ability to fast your muscle growth and reduce body fat. Lean gains, bone strength and improvement in sleep are also advantages of using SARMs.

However, I am not sure how your doctor can advise you to use anabolic steroids. Also, consult a seasoned physician before taking any supplement or drug.

Habriel Fring
      Participant

Good morning ! From my point of view, a proper diet should always be present in a person who plays sports in one way or another. But then again, meat must be present in the diet of a bodybuilder, because it contains proteins, which are essential in the diet. Without protein, you’re unlikely to build muscle or even lose weight. You should also take supplements from the pct support
      to feel better and perform at your best while working out. I hope my advice will be useful to you!

Emory Scott
      Participant

Hi everyone! Do you know which brand makes CBD oil with the highest quality and affordable price? I would like to buy an effective health product and save some money at the same time.

Joseph Parsons
      Participant

I also use products with mushrooms and know that Magic Mushrooms Canada has grown dramatically in popularity in recent years due to its supposedly calming effects. You can find it in a variety of products now, and this site is the best. I usually buy products from this store because a friend of mine has ordered products there before and I am confident in its quality.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.