Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Kaka88
      Participant

Faster company development? How to achieve? New technologies?

Gary Low
      Participant

What are the key factors to consider when developing an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system, and how do they contribute to the successful implementation and functionality of the solution?

Emory Scott
      Participant

Hi, great question by the way! I just recently saw this article about erp development on the Triare team website. I’ve been following their posts for a long time, since I’m planning to do development myself and their informative articles are very helpful in my education. Specifically, this post covers what ERP software is and how it interacts with the supply chain, what problems custom ERP development can solve and more. Glad to share it with you.

James Hansen
      Participant

I have an idea for a startup in the form of a social media content planner. Now I’m looking for developers ready to take on this project. Who’s in?

Joseph Parsons
      Participant

I think I’ve seen this idea somewhere before. Of course! It’s a Plann project. The thing is that I often look through various cases of Rolique team, for example https://www.rolique.io/cases/plann , as I consider this team as developers for my projects. So think, maybe you should also hire these guys, because they are professionals in their business and you have a clear example of how a platform of this kind can look like.

stevenoswald334
      Participant

To expedite company development, embrace new technologies and stay agile. Adopting innovative tools like AI and cloud computing enhances efficiency. However, swift development must not compromise quality. Quality Assurance (QA) testing plays a pivotal role in ensuring a robust product. Professional QA testers bring expertise in identifying and resolving issues, guaranteeing a seamless user experience. Investing in QA services, such as those provided by Binary Studio, ensures thorough testing and validation. This not only accelerates development but also safeguards against potential setbacks, ultimately fostering a faster and more reliable company growth.

wigayi mahazai
      Participant

Blockchain technology is not limited to cryptocurrencies; its decentralized and secure nature has far-reaching implications for business processes. Implementing blockchain can streamline transactions, reduce fraud, and enhance transparency in supply chains. By adopting this technology, companies can build trust with customers and partners, ultimately accelerating development through improved reliability and security.

doxewo lenfly
      Participant

Your company’s website can become a powerful tool for implementing your business strategy and growing your business. The online community of potential users is huge. The database of ready-made templates for creating a website on TemplateMonster will help you get your website in the shortest possible time. I used online store wordpress themes https://www.templatemonster.com/online-store-wordpress-themes/ and my site became an excellent trading platform.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.