Homepage Forums Download Free PDF (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001) (FB2) Modern Manners for Your Inner Demons

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anouk Vaughn

Modern Manners for Your Inner Demons
      by Tara Laskowski

📕 Modern Manners for Your Inner Demons – READ MORE 📕

• Publisher: Matter Press
      • ISBN: 9780983792840 (0983792844)
      • Author: Tara Laskowski
      • Language: english
      • Release date: October 8, 2012
      • Format: paperback, 88 pages

About The Book

Tara Laskowski explains, “There are many etiquette books from Emily Post and others that tell you what to do when attending a wedding, setting the table, asking for a promotion, introducing yourself at a party. What I became interested in is the darker side of etiquette — the way people conduct themselves in situations that Emily Post would never write about. This book started with the story ‘The Etiquette of Adultery.’ I loved that title and all that it suggested. Was there an etiquette, a set of unwritten rules, for a situation that seemed to break all the rules of a ‘decent’ society? From there, the collection grew — exploring the etiquette of obesity, dementia, infertility, arson, etc. These stories were really fun to write for two reasons. One, they allowed me to experiment with form, writing in small sections, chapters, definitions and other pieces of a suggested larger text. And two, I loved seeing how the characters emerged from each story. Each person in these ten stories ends up writing their own codes of etiquette, which I think is actually true in life. We all have our rules, our moral codes, our lines that we won’t cross. It’s when we cross those lines that things get really interesting.”

MOBI ebook Modern Manners for Your Inner Demons by Tara Laskowski read online on Book Depository. TXT book Modern Manners for Your Inner Demons download for Android. Paperback Modern Manners for Your Inner Demons on Walmart. Online book Modern Manners for Your Inner Demons Tara Laskowski buy on PocketBook.

Flinn GH
      Participant

Everyone has inner demons. I’ve always enjoyed reading women’s novels where it was clearly shown. But I experienced a real shock when I started actively looking for a girl on a dating site. Here is a weblink. You can’t even imagine how sinners angel-like girls can be)) However, I managed to find the one that became my soul mate.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.