Homepage Forums Download Free PDF (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001) (FB2) Sex, Lies, and Cruising – 9780994314307

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Ginger Jacobs

Sex, Lies, and Cruising
      by Cathryn Chapman

Sex, Lies, and Cruising • Read More

• Author: Cathryn Chapman
      • ISBN: 9780994314307 (0994314302)
      • Release date: July 16, 2015
      • Publisher: CM Publications
      • Language: english
      • Genres: romance, contemporary
      • Format: paperback, 280 pages
      • Places: Caribbean Sea

About The Book

“BRIDGET JONES’ DIARY meets SEX AND THE CITY, on board THE LOVE BOAT” — Herald Sun Newspaper

Exotic locations, sexy men, and crazy crew parties… Ellie has her dream job… or does she?

When Ellie’s fiancé cheats on her with a younger, slimmer, blonde from the office, she boots him out of her life and finds solace in a fabulous photography job aboard a Caribbean cruise ship. Twenty-four hours on board and she’s already shagged her sexy Texan colleague, who happens to love her muffin-top. Unfortunately he’s leaving in a week, and his ex-girlfriend, a hot-headed Brazilian with stripper moves right out of the 90s and a talent for stealing boyfriends, is still on board and out for revenge.

Ellie must work out how to deal with the loco ex, sort the lying scumbags from the good guys, and figure out how many crew members in a cabin it takes before officially becoming group sex. Who the hell knows? (It’s five, actually.) It’s a world completely unlike the one she left behind, but as she tries to find her place on board, Ellie discovers laughter and tears in equal measure. And in the midst of the craziness, she realises the greatest thing this lifestyle change has given her is the chance to rediscover herself.

Online Sex, Lies, and Cruising by Cathryn Chapman buy. Hardback ebook Sex, Lies, and Cruising read for Mac on Books-a-Million. FictionBook book Sex, Lies, and Cruising download on Amazon.

FB2 Sex, Lies, and Cruising Cathryn Chapman PocketBook. Hardcover ebook Sex, Lies, and Cruising by Cathryn Chapman download on iOS. TXT book Sex, Lies, and Cruising on Audible.

Flinn GH
      Participant

Any creative project that has to do with love will be in demand. When I realized this, I immediately took several typical romantic films to my media library. This works great on first dates. I prefer discreet casual encounters on tenderbang.com. This is the most convenient format for finding new people near me. I used to spend a lot of energy on dating. Now everything comes naturally.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.