Homepage Forums Download Free PDF (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001) For the 3rd day I have not eaten anything and hardly sleep

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      James Hansen
      Participant

Guys, has anyone ever had problems with appetite and sleep? I just don’t know what’s happening to me. For the 3rd day I have not eaten anything and hardly sleep. Should I visit a doctor?

Hello. I think, initially it is necessary to find out the reason for this and, of course, visit a doctor. Perhaps you are tired and just need to rest. In any case, everything will be fine.

Gary Low
      Participant

Have any of you guys tried dabbing? How strong effect can I get and what is needed for this?

Hello. I had it. In my case, this is not surprising, since I am a student and have been sitting on assignments for several nights in a row. Can you tell us more about what is happening in your life right now? Maybe you just need more rest? As for me, I recently discovered this source https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/zoology/ To be honest, it has become much easier for me to learn. When I had to write about zoology, I found a lot of information here and it helped me out. I now recommend this site to all my classmates as I can find detailed writing guides, fresh topic ideas, formatting rules, and even free essay samples. This is very cool and the learning process is easier and more interesting.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.