Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Flinn GH
      Participant

When it comes to finding love in the mobile age, it’s hard to topple Tinder, one of the biggest and best dating apps that also enjoys a wide reach. Tinder has a reputation for helping you find quick hook-ups, though it’s also geared to finding more permanent partners and recent additions to the app have improved user safety while adding video features.

Other dating apps boast strengths of their own. Bumble gives the power to make new friends to its female members, while OKCupid offers several different tools for finding romance. Eharmony has its famous algorithm for pairing up people, while Hinge’s ultimate goal is to get people to delete its app off their phones (presumably because you’ve found a lasting connection and not out of frustration). Even Facebook has gotten into the act, with a dating service tied to its massive social network.

Looking for a same-sex partner? Grindr was the pioneer in that space, while Her offers a dating app for lesbian and bisexual users.

Rian 22

I understand why you chose your option. But my personal experience was not so positive. Mobile applications are not as convenient as they say. It just so happens that most of my company uses tenderbang as their main communication site. I don’t remember who got there first. But everyone liked that the site was made conveniently and allows you to add your content (photo, video)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.