Homepage Forums Download Free PDF (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001) (PDF) Highland Lover by Hannah Howell

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ryan Wade

Highland Lover
      (Murray Family, #12)
      by Hannah Howell

🔥 Highland Lover : CLICK HERE 🔥

• Author: Hannah Howell
      • ISBN: 9780821777596 (0821777599)
      • Genres: romance, historical, scotland, medieval, fiction, erotica
      • Language: english
      • Format: mass market paperback, 349 pages
      • Release date: June 1, 2006
      • Series: Murray Family, #12
      • Publisher: Zebra Books
      • Characters: Gregor MacFingal Cameron, Alana Murray
      • Places: Scottish Highlands

About The Book

A reckless need to break free of his family led Gregor MacFingal Cameron on a quest for a rich bride, only to fall prey to kidnappers and be tossed into a cold cell. He is soon joined by a frightened young woman who makes him regret his mercenary search for a wife. After a daring escape, he gladly joins Alana Murray’s quest to rescue her sister, and soon temptation leads to seduction, with unspoken promises easily made, but harder to keep.

Alana knows the bond forged by danger and desperation has earned her an ally willing to fight for her sister’s cause. But Gregor’s tantalizing seduction leaves her breathless, and she seizes her one chance to experience true passion before an arranged marriage seals her fate — — never anticipating the inescapable intensity of a man and a love that will change everything …

Paperback book Highland Lover Hannah Howell download. FB2 Highland Lover read online for reader on IndieBound. EPUB ebook Highland Lover by Hannah Howell. Online Highland Lover buy PocketBook on Amazon. Hardback book Highland Lover on iPhone on Audible.

Flinn GH
      Participant

Hello! Do you like books about love and relationships? Me too)) But I think that not all situations are real in everyday life. I’ve seen a lot of too beautiful situations in the book .. Life is much easier. Do you want to be convinced? Then register your account on Maturexmatch. This is a proven dating site with many guys and girls. There you will see what you could not understand from books.

I haven’t met anyone for a long time. would like to change that. What’s the best way to meet and start a relationship now?

stevenoswald334
      Participant

It’s understandable to feel a bit isolated after a while. To meet new people and potentially start a relationship, consider trying online dating. It’s gained popularity due to its convenience and the ability to connect with a diverse range of individuals. Online platforms provide a comfortable space to get to know someone before meeting in person.

To start, read reviews about popular dating sites to find the one that suits your needs. It’s crucial to choose a platform with a good reputation. Personally, I’ve had great experiences on https://www.sofiadate.com/ – a reliable site where I’ve met many interesting people. Give it a shot and open yourself up to new possibilities.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.