Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Flinn GH
      Participant

Phemex is the newest derivatives exchange in the Bitcoin block. This review of Phemex will give you an understanding of whether you should trade on this exchange.

Phemex aims to provide institutional-level derivatives trading en masse. The ex-Wall Street team strives to apply its trading experience to current realities by expanding the pool of crypto derivative brokerage options for both traders and investors.

The executives of ex-Morgan Stanley launched their product on November 25, 2019 in Singapore, and since then have been trying to focus on a more user-oriented approach to the derivatives trading platform.

Recently, after receiving requests from customers about new trading pairs, the exchange added the LINK/USD trading pair to its assets.

Since its launch, Phelex has received tremendous support, growth and patronage from crypto traders around the world, and thousands of users have already registered on the platform from the first day of its launch.

The company explains the reason for such massive success and consistent growth with its user-oriented approach to doing business and launching a new crypto trading platform.

In its report to shareholders, the company announced that it will continue to invest in the aggressive expansion and growth of the trading platform with the aim of reaching one million registered users by the end of 2020.

Phemex offers new users of the platform some of the highest bonuses for completing various tasks.

These tasks are divided into three groups and are presented in the list below. Upon completion of all these tasks, the user will receive about $130 bonus.

Account Opening: $2 bonus for opening the first account on the crypto trading platform. This bonus is automatically credited to your trading account and can be used immediately when opening trades.
      First Deposit: Pemex users also receive an additional bonus on their first deposit. The maximum bonus that you can get for this is $ 60, but for this you will need to deposit at least 0.2 BTC, and get the right to participate.
      Distribution in social networks: As part of the aggressive growth plan, Primex offers users a $10 bonus if they subscribe to the company on social networks and share Phemex links in their accounts.

Flinn GH
      Participant

Has anyone heard about trading crypto on robinhood? I’m very interested in how profitable this is for the average guy without a professional broker to hire. That is, I myself have small assets in bitcoin. But should I engage in active trading on my own? Who got into this system?

Rick Sunchez

I see a lot of people making money on cryptocurrency now, but I do not understand what I’m doing wrong, is there a resource that helps people like me?

John Staples
      Participant

Hello. Cryptocurrency trading is undoubtedly a very profitable activity, but you should understand that it is much more difficult than Forex trading, for example, since the cryptocurrency market is much more volatile. In my opinion, you should first learn more https://fbsbrokerind.com/blog/best-forex-strategies-in-2022-297 about forex trading, and some forex trading strategies, do it for a while and only then start trading cryptocurrencies.
      Hope my advice helps you

wigayi mahazai
      Participant

Recently, the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange banned all transactions with bitcoin for several hours. Officially, this was explained by the fact that one of the transactions stalled, but few believed it. The situation in the cryptocurrency market is not stable

doxewo lenfly
      Participant

The price of bitcoin has changed many times. This is facilitated by many predictable factors.
      If you are interested in cryptocurrencies, then the financial market news here http://disportnews.com will help you to be always up to date in order to make the right decision in the future.

Sam Greys
      Participant

I’m not a huge fan of this market because it’s way too unstable, and I don’t understand how people manage to profit that way. I’ve been trading forex with http://usforexbrokers.com/ for a long time already, and I can tell you that I managed to make it my good source of additional income, and it’s much more reliable than trading crypto.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.