Mues Charles

Selp-Helf
      by Miranda Sings

🔗 Selp-Helf • Read More 🔗

• Format: hardcover, 231 pages
      • Author: Miranda Sings
      • Publisher: Gallery Books
      • Release date: July 21, 2015
      • Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Humor (2015)
      • Genres: humor, comedy, memoir, biography, adult, autobiography, teen
      • Language: english
      • ISBN: 9781501117947 (1501117947)

About The Book

In this decidedly unhelpful, candid, hilarious “how-to” guide, YouTube personality Miranda Sings offers life lessons and tutorials with her signature sassy attitude.

Over six million social media fans can’t be wrong: Miranda Sings is one of the funniest faces on YouTube. As a bumbling, ironically talentless, self-absorbed personality (a young Gilda Radner, if you will), she offers up a vlog of helpful advice every week on her widely popular YouTube channel. For the first time ever, Miranda is putting her advice to paper in this easy-to-follow guide, illustrated by Miranda herself. In it, you’ll find instructions on everything: how to get a boyfriend (wear all black and carry a fishing net), to dressing for a date (sequins and an orange tutu), to performing magic (“Magic is Lying”), and much, much more! Miranda-isms abound in these self-declared lifesaving pages, and if you don’t like it… well, as Miranda would say… “Haters, back off!”

FictionBook ebook Selp-Helf buy on Books-a-Million. Hardcover Selp-Helf Miranda Sings Mac. Online book Selp-Helf download. MOBI Selp-Helf by Miranda Sings read online on reader on Walmart.

ketueuan girl
      Participant

Hi and thanks. I downloaded your book, but what were you thinking abot when you compiled it into PDF? It is absolutely not user-friendly, so hard to read! Can I edit it?

United Bronx
      Participant

Most likely you cannot edit copyrighted content, no matter how horrible it looks in general. Better if you create your own PDF book and edit it according to the recommendations here https://setapp.com/how-to/edit-pdf-files-on-mac to make it look great. You can allow your readers to edit it according to their wish too, if you want. Just don’t forget to share this link with them then.

Sireares zenith
      Participant

Is there anyone who can tell me good information about the pdf? I am a writer and I am going to store my all written data into the pdf files. I am doing research on it and also have read this article https://techtiertips.com/sign-pdf-online-for-free.html for how to sign a pdf. I am saying this because a pdf signature is very important and it will be helpful for everyone who is working with the documents.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.