Homepage Forums Download Free PDF (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001) The Ten Commandments for Business Failure – FB2 download • 9781591842347

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Mable Woodford

The Ten Commandments for Business Failure
      by Donald R. Keough

🔥 The Ten Commandments for Business Failure – CLICK HERE 🔥

• ISBN: 9781591842347 (1591842344)
      • Publisher: Portfolio
      • Language: english
      • Author: Donald R. Keough
      • Format: hardcover, 208 pages
      • Release date: July 24, 2008
      • Genres: business, management, finance, buisness, entrepreneurship, economics

About The Book

Don Keough — a former top executive at Coca-Cola and now chairman of the elite investment banking firm Allen & Company — has witnessed plenty of failures in his sixty-year career (including New Coke). He has also been friends with some of the most successful people in business history, including Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, Jack Welch, Rupert Murdoch, and Peter Drucker.

Now this elder statesman reveals how great enterprises get into trouble. Even the smartest executives can fall into the trap of believing in their own infallibility. When that happens, more bad decisions are sure to follow.

This light-hearted “how-not-to” book includes anecdotes from Keough’s long career as well as other infamous failures. His commandments for failure include: Quit Taking Risks; Be Inflexible; Assume Infallibility; Put All Your Faith in Experts; Send Mixed Messages; and Be Afraid of the Future.

As he writes, “After a lifetime in business I’ve never been able to develop a step-by-step formula that will guarantee success. What I could do, however, was talk about how to lose. I guarantee that anyone who follows my formula will be a highly successful loser.”

MP3 book The Ten Commandments for Business Failure read on Bookshop. Hardback The Ten Commandments for Business Failure by Donald R. Keough buy PocketBook. FB2 ebook The Ten Commandments for Business Failure for PC. FictionBook The Ten Commandments for Business Failure Donald R. Keough download on Books-a-Million. Hardcover book The Ten Commandments for Business Failure read online on Amazon.

PDF ebook The Ten Commandments for Business Failure Donald R. Keough buy cheap on Android. TXT The Ten Commandments for Business Failure on Audible. Online book The Ten Commandments for Business Failure by Donald R. Keough download iPad. Paperback ebook The Ten Commandments for Business Failure by Donald R. Keough on Barnes & Noble. MOBI book The Ten Commandments for Business Failure buy on reader.

EPUB The Ten Commandments for Business Failure Donald R. Keough download. Hardback ebook The Ten Commandments for Business Failure read for Kindle on Kobo. MOBI The Ten Commandments for Business Failure buy cheap iOS. Hardcover ebook The Ten Commandments for Business Failure by Donald R. Keough download on Powells. EPUB book The Ten Commandments for Business Failure Donald R. Keough read online on Booktopia.

isoindonesiacenter

Brave Young Knight by Karen Kingsbury – 9780310716457

John Smith
      Participant

How to avoid failure in online business? I’m an aspiring business owner, and to be honest, any business decision is difficult for me.

Sam Greys
      Participant

I think that in order to reduce the risk of failure, you need to responsibly approach the business at the very beginning of its conduct. For example, in order to avoid various mistakes, I didn’t spend time, effort and money on developing a betting platform, but turned to Uplatform and integrated apuestas API solution into my platform. It seems to me that it made me safe, and now I feel comfortable.

Greg Bjorg
      Participant

That’s true, when you just start running a business – making the right decisions can be quite problematic. In my case, working with beter live – beter was the best solution for my gambling platform, and it actually helped me boost it. So I believe that working with reliable solutions is essential for every business.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.