Homepage Forums Download Free PDF (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001) (ePUB) Home Workshop Explosives by Uncle Fester

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Beverly Smith

Home Workshop Explosives
      by Uncle Fester

🔍 Home Workshop Explosives : CLICK HERE 🔍

• Language: english
      • Release date: January 1, 2002
      • ISBN: 9780970148544 (0970148542)
      • Author: Uncle Fester
      • Publisher: Festering Publications
      • Format: paperback, 170 pages

About The Book

This book earns it’s name! Over the course of 172 pages, I have taken all the great material in the first ed, and added to it a series of recipes and procedures which are very low profile and stunningly effective.

This treasure trove of information features the Hardware Store Nitro recipe, fuel/air explosives, butt kicking ammonium nitrate formulations, nitromethane mixtures and a vastly improved detonator section.

The fun doesn’t stop there either. Read all about the construction of remote control cruise missiles and RC torpedoes. Claymore mines and air cannons add spice to the stew. Then top it off with my commentary on the easiest way to obtain all the materials one would need.

I’ve read all the books on the topic of explosives, from tiny paperbacks to 600 page volumes written by PhDs. I have no hesitation saying I’ve topped them all!

EPUB ebook Home Workshop Explosives. Hardcover book Home Workshop Explosives by Uncle Fester read online iOS on Books-a-Million. PDF Home Workshop Explosives Uncle Fester buy.

Paperback Home Workshop Explosives download for iPad on Walmart. MOBI book Home Workshop Explosives by Uncle Fester read on iPhone on Book Depository. FictionBook ebook Home Workshop Explosives download.

MP3 ebook Home Workshop Explosives Uncle Fester buy cheap Mac on Amazon. Online Home Workshop Explosives. Hardback book Home Workshop Explosives buy cheap on Powells.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.