• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by .
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Erin Dublin

Second Grade Success
      Everything You Need to Know to Help Your Child Learn

by Amy James

📕 Second Grade Success – Read More 📕

• Publisher: Jossey-Bass
      • Format: paperback, 226 pages
      • Release date: June 30, 2005
      • ISBN: 9780471468202 (0471468207)
      • Language: english
      • Author: Amy James

About The Book

The key to your child’s educational success is in your hands

“Knowledge Essentials is a remarkable series that will benefit children of all abilities and learning styles… I highly recommend it for all parents who want to make a difference in their children’s education.”

— Michael Gurian, author of Boys and Girls Learn Differently and The Wonder of Boys

“Finally, a book about teaching young children by somebody who knows her stuff!”

— LouAnne Johnson, author of Dangerous Minds and The Queen of Education

Part of the new Knowledge Essentials series, Second Grade Success shows you how to enrich your child’s classroom learning and take an active role in your first grader’s education by exploring:

* What your second grader is learning at school and the educational standards to expect in math, language arts, science, and social studies

* Your child’s learning style — visual, auditory, or kinesthetic — and how it affects the way your child learns and processes information

* Hundreds of easy-to-do activities designed to help your child meet specific learning requirements

* Environmental learning sections that identify learning opportunities in the everyday world

* Methods and checklists to assess your child’s academic progress

* Information on how teachers evaluate performance — portfolios, rubrics, test scores, and other tools of the trade

* Recommendations of age-appropriate books and software that will enhance learning

Give your child the gift of your time — and help him or her get the most out of school with Second Grade Success.

Hardback book Second Grade Success iPhone. EPUB ebook Second Grade Success by Amy James download on Walmart. Online Second Grade Success Amy James buy on iPad on Powells. TXT Second Grade Success read online. FictionBook book Second Grade Success by Amy James read for reader on IndieBound.

Paperback ebook Second Grade Success buy cheap. MOBI ebook Second Grade Success for PC. PDF book Second Grade Success Amy James download on Dymocks. MP3 Second Grade Success by Amy James on PocketBook. FB2 book Second Grade Success buy cheap on Audible.

Hardcover Second Grade Success read online on Amazon. FictionBook ebook Second Grade Success Amy James download Kindle. FB2 book Second Grade Success Amy James on Book Depository. Hardback Second Grade Success read Android. Paperback ebook Second Grade Success buy on Mac.

Kerry Smith
      Participant

As a child, I studied with great reluctance. But then I grew up and realized that I didn’t have enough knowledge, which I’m catching up on now. Of course I was able to go to college, but at the same time I sometimes use this service https://www.assignmentgeek.com.au/law-assignment-help/. Here I usually buy academic papers on the topic of law and always get only good grades. I think you should try it too.

James Willey
      Participant

In today’s world, every student needs help writing an essay. Often it is because of lack of time, as most students combine work and study. When I realized that I also needed essay writing services, I started to take action. It was at that point that I started researching all the reviews about Essaywriter.org from these guys essaywriter org. They were the ones who provided me with all the reliable information, which I studied and made a lot of conclusions. I can sovereignly advise you to seek their help more often.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.