Homepage Forums Download Free PDF (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001) Money, A Memoir — read online

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Joel Dubiner

Money, A Memoir
      Women, Emotions, and Cash

by Liz Perle

Money, A Memoir · Read More

• Release date: December 12, 2006
      • Format: paperback, 288 pages
      • Language: english
      • Publisher: Picador
      • ISBN: 9780312426279 (0312426275)
      • Author: Liz Perle
      • Genres: memoir, money, finance, psychology

About The Book

Women learn the lesson early: Coveting money is greedy. Hustling for it is unladylike. Talking about it is crass.

And so they develop a quiet contract: I’ll do what it takes to get money, but I don’t want to have to think about it. Maybe an extravagant purchase gets chalked up as a necessity. A few twenties disappear from the husband’s wallet while he’s in the shower. A raise goes unrequested. A looming debt gets pushed aside, just for the moment . . .

In Money, Liz Perle adds her own story of money and denial to the anecdotes and insights of psychologists, researchers, and more than two hundred ordinary women. The result is a bestselling book that “will force both men and women to ask hard and important questions about love, marriage, and money” (San Francisco magazine).

Paperback book Money, A Memoir download iOS on Audible. MP3 ebook Money, A Memoir by Liz Perle. Online Money, A Memoir buy on Android on IndieBound.

Kerry Smith
      Participant

You know what brings quick results? It’s day trading! You can invest a little amount of money and then double it or triple just in an hour or something! Making money by trading cryptocurrency is very relevant now and you can try a reliable trading bot right now.

Alex Clark

Many people complain about a lack of funds. Many people are dissatisfied with their jobs. Many individuals are simply too indolent to work, yet everyone desires financial gain. When individuals are given a genuine opportunity to earn, no one believes it is achievable. In crypto trading signals , we profit. People are becoming more aware. You’ll SURVIVE, not LIVE, counting down the days before the advance and stretching out the final thousand dollars till you are paid. Take control of your life if you want to make a difference.

moniccaa f
      Participant

Hello guys. Can you please tell me on how to choose the best ethereum mining software right now? I will wait for your answers right here. Thanks.

Math should be enjoyable and fascinating for youngsters because that is how they learn best. Qualified teachers will take your child on an enjoyable arithmetic adventure online math tutor for kids that will help them strengthen their math skills.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.