Homepage Forums Banking (ISO 37001) mSpy spy app

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Mille Kentk

Of all the applications tested, mSpy is the least reliable monitoring software. The site claims a lot of functions, but alas, in practice, not all of them work. You can enter cell number read texts free without installing on target phone. View, record and listen to all conversations made from the device of interest.”

Walter Bennett
      Participant

You are probably right. When choosing an application for my use, I try to study in detail the reviews of those real users who have already tested its functionality in practice, and not blindly trust the web page with reviews. For example, on this resource realspyapps.com/mobile-spy/ there is a list of spy applications with detailed information, but until I read a real review about the operation of this application, I will not install it.

I have been dating my girlfriend for over a year, and a couple of months ago I began to notice that she somehow became cold to me. Maybe she met someone else? I decided to check it out and installed mSpy spy software on her phone. The program works well, you can track the location, calls, sms correspondence, correspondence in social networks. A month I watched her through this application! Well, it seems she has no one, I did not see anything suspicious and I calmed down.
      And if you do not like this program, the experts from Owlab Group will make an application for any of your requests https://owlab.group/services/mobile-development

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.